About Juan Fitz, M.D.
West Texas Bioidentical Hormone Doctor Juan Fitz, M.D. has more than 40 years of medical experience and is a well-renowned Bioidentical Hormone Therapy Specialist. Dr. Fitz is originally from El Paso and now has offices in El Paso and Lubbock, Texas.
Dr. Fitz entered the Army after high school and trained as a medic. While in the service he obtained the Army’s highest medical award, the Expert Field Medical Badge. Dr. Fitz is also a graduate of El Paso Community College, UT El Paso, Texas Tech school of medicine and his residency in emergency medicine at Michigan State University in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Always wanting to expand his knowledge and having an interest in aesthetics, Dr. Fitz has gone undergone advanced training in hair restoration, facial fillers, Botox, Dysport, liposuction, Prolo Therapy, wellness and Bioidentical Hormone Replacement.
Dr. Fitz has a passion for medicine and helping his patients. He strives to pass this on to future physicians. He currently is Clinical Professor at Texas Tech School of Medicine and the School of Allied Health.
- Professional Societies
- American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP)
- Texas College of Emergency Physicians (TCEP)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- Texas Medical Association (TMA)
- Lubbock County Medical Society
- Recent Awards
- Service Award Advancing Patient Care in West Texas, Lubbock Country Medical Society, 2017
- 100 Most Influential in Lubbock, Women in News Group, Lubbock, Tx, 2012
- Academic Position
- Clinical Professor Texas Tech HSC Lubbock, Emergency Medicine
Dr. Fitz and his staff at West Texas Wellness treat every patient as an individual and look at the totality of their health. Optimizing treatment plans and customizing solutions allows Dr. Fitz to help his patients return to wellness.